Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lord Knows We Are Miserable!

i am a total noob in here, don't even know what people usually say in the first entry. but well, i should be thankful i can get this far. what you can expect from this blog? well, i basically keep this blog to keep myself inspired(and to be proud of), so you are promised to see a big bunch of obsession in aesthetics, music videos, fashion photography and such. maybe enthuse about new movie trailer and some aftertaste reviews.

I managed to leave things the way it is and fix it along the way so excuse me for the mess. 
(and oh please enjoy my non-native english)

Echoplex - Miami Horror
third single from Illuminations, Miami Horror, my long-awaited album to come out since "Sometimes" came to tease us in late 2009. this is one of many songs with nu-disco beat that bring you to life anytime. 




No comments:

Post a Comment