Friday, October 7, 2011




There's a reason that return to my blog again to pad things out a bit.

Few weeks earlier when we went to see Miranda July's The Future, on the street, my dickhead pal wouldn't stop humming this song. "Heaven know I'm miserable now" especially this part that goes like "I was looking for the job and now I found the job and heaven knows I'm miserable now...", that successfully made me feel damn miserable now. It's a terrible song. Later I found out  it's The Smith's but that doesn't make any difference. And for some reason, I kept listening to this song since then, now didn't know how the sheer misery in this song can be so hauntingly catchy. 

So I changed my blog title because it's similar to it and I don't want to be remind how miserable my blog has been lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment